Data protection declaration of Surv7 UG
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data within our services. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Commercial register: Frankfurt am Main, HRB 119790
Managing Director: Tan Nguyen
Phone: +4969 – 150 425 89
Email address: info (at) surv7.com
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a form, the data you provide (last name, first name, e-mail address, age, address, information on financial circumstances, information on professional goals, your telephone number) stored by us in order to answer and process your request or your application in the best possible way. We delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to store it, or we limit processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
– right to information,
– right to correction or deletion,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. Responsible for us is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information in Rhineland-Palatinate
§ 3 Collection of personal data when using our services
(1) If you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR ):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and more effective overall.
a) Our offers use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The flash cookies used are not d
Recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects save the required data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. B. “BetterPrivacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 Other functions and offers
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
§ 6 newsletter / mailings
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter / mailing, which we use to keep you informed about our services and individual programs.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter / mailing. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted. In addition, we save the IP addresses you have used and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter / mailing is your email address and your first name. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter / mailing. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
§ 8 Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the Google Adwords offer to draw attention to our services on external websites with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords). In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are thus pursuing the interest of showing you advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called “AdServer”. To do this, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as the insertion of advertisements or clicks by the user, are measured k
can. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will save a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The analysis values for this cookie are usually the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wants to be addressed ) saved.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages on the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can see that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material; in particular, we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data that is collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: By integrating AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our website or that you have viewed have clicked us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out your IP address and save it.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in different ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third-party providers; b) by deactivating the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked, https: //www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting is deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers who are part of the self-regulation campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http: //www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https: //www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 9 Google Remarketing
In addition to Google Adwords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a process that we would like to use to address you again. This application allows you to see our advertisements when you continue to use the Internet after visiting our website. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, through which your usage behavior is recorded and evaluated by Google when you visit various websites. In this way, Google can determine your previous visit to our website. According to Google, the data collected in the course of remarketing are not combined with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymisation is used for remarketing.
§ 10 DoubleClick by Google
Cookie ID Google records which advertisements are shown in which browser and can thus prevent them from being displayed more than once. In addition, DoubleClick can use cookie IDs to record so-called conversions, which are related to advertisement requests. This is the case, for example, when a user sees a DoubleClick ad and later calls up the advertiser’s website with the same browser and buys something there. According to Google, DoubleClick cookies do not contain any personal information.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data that is collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: By integrating DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our website or an advertisement from us have clicked. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out your IP address and save it.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly; in particular, by suppressing third-party cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third-party providers; b) by deactivating the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting is deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-related advertisements of the providers who are part of the self-regulation campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(4) The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information on DoubleClick by Google is available at https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090, as well as general data protection at Google: https://www.google. de / intl / de / policies / privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US PrivacyShield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 11 Others
(1) Our websites also use the remarketing function “Custom Audiences” from Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). This allows users of the website to be shown interest-related advertisements (“Facebook Ads”) when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the method. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our offers more interesting for you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data that is collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: By integrating Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website on our website, or have clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address and other identification features.
(3) The deactivation of the “Facebook Custom Audiences” function is possible for logged-in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/? Tab = ads # _.
(4) The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information on data processing by Facebook is available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Please fill out this form so that we can do the free consultation with you.
During the conversation, we analyze your services and products, as well as your previous digital strategy.
Then we will outline an individual, optimized mobile strategy for you.
You will receive an exclusive white paper with the most important basics as a free download.
We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the details.